Taken from the Facebook page of edukasyon.ph
Edukasyon.ph is a social enterprise that utilizes the latest in Internet-based technology to provide a comprehensive source of useful, relevant, and up-to-date information on scholarships for degree and certificate programs, as well as for technical/vocational training.
We are looking for a BACKEND DEVELOPER who will have the primary responsibility of building the backend (server side) requirements of the Edukasyon.ph Web site. The ideal candidate for this position must have a keen understanding in database development and administration.
• Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop custom database search engine
• Develop and maintain EdukasyonPh’s API for developer’s features integration.
• Develop and maintain existing Php frameworks or be able to come up with other frameworks needed for EdukasyonPh future requirements.
• Demonstrating attention to details while implementing technical specifications.
• Continuously develop methods to improve our Web site
• Day-to-day server maintenance and bug fixes.
• Detailed knowledge of relational database and schema/flowcharting
• Knowledge in responsive web and ability to write high-performance, reusable code
• Knowledge of version control systems and Php frameworks
• Comfortable working on a command line
• Willingness to learn new skills, frameworks and programming language as necessary
• Technical problem-solving skills, ability to succeed in fast-moving, high-demanding environment
• 1-2 years of experience building Web sites and backend applications
• Experience in database management system (DBMS) such as MySQL, SQLite and other open source database system.
• Experience in SCRUM development operation is an advantage
• Knowledge in server security and backup solutions
• Interested individuals can submit the following requirements online (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
• Comprehensive Resume (with photo) with work-related references
• Transcript of Records
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the position desired in the subject heading)